18 East 62nd Street
Restoration and conservation of the exterior and interior of a five-story townhouse in the Upper East Side Historic District. Originally designed by Breen & Nason, Architects, as a row of eight townhouses in a neo-Renaissance Style and constructed in 1879 with a brownstone facade. The lower three floors were reconfigured in 1903 by Henry Pelton, Architect, with the addition of a loggia with Doric columns and a iron railing on the third floor.
Landmarks Preservation Commission approval and Historic Investment Tax Credit.