29-33 Peck Slip / 240-242 Front Street
Conversion to residential lofts on the upper floors of five 5-story, store and loft buildings in the Seaport Historic District totaling 40,000sf. The five buildings were built in a Utilitarian Federal Style and have later nineteenth century cast iron and granite storefronts columns. 29 and 31 Peck Slip were built in 1836, 33 Peck Slip were constructed in 1856, 240 Front Street was constructed in 1851 and 242 Front Street were constructed in 1853 with a masonry and cast iron facade.
Landmarks Preservation Commission approval.