146 Duane Street
Conversion to residential lofts on the upper floors of a five-story, 21,000sf store and loft building in the TriBeCa South Historic District. Designed in an Italianate Style and constructed in 1859 with a marble facade and a cast iron storefront base. In 1940, a handsome clock was installed at the second floor by Nathaniel Fisher & Co., a shoe & boot maker and tenant from the 1890s to the 1950s.
Landmarks Preservation Commission approval.